At Fortune Finance, our team is a blend of the youth and the experienced who work as a close knit group in coordination with our clients and the lender community. The Small but highly skilled team comprises of professionals, having rich and varied experience in fund raising and structured services solutions.
Mr. Kuldeep Saraswat
Founder and Promoter of the group
- Mr.Kuldeepsaraswat, founder Cum Managing Partner of the Fortune Finance Formed this group in 2010.With an aim to excel furthermore in the field of corporate debt advisory.
- An Astute professional with more than 11 years of experience in corporate finance, loan origination, debt syndication, credit and risk analysis, portfolio management, trade finance, client relationship management and team management.
- He is a proven planner, strategist cum implementer with recognized proficiency in spearheading operations/business with an aim to accomplish his plans and goals successfully.
- Started his career as an Relationship manager from Standard chartered way back in 2002. Worked with HDFC group as a risk analyst for its insurance wing and was responsible to understand the need of the client and to offer him the product best suited to his need. After covering a long journey in client handling and solution advisory in 2010 he started this joint venture with few more professional from the banking industry only.
- His skills and expertise comprises of team management, credit analysis, business development and team handling.
- Has added clients to his portfolio not only from Delhi/NCR but from outside this territory such as Bombay, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and UP etc.
- He is a science graduate with an MBA degree in Finance and marketing from AMU.
Ms. Dimple Sharma
- A dynamic profession with more than 8 years of experience in sales and business development, Dimple sharma is responsible for building acquisition new client and retaining the existing relationships so as to understand their need and provide a fruitful solution on the debt side for the MID corporates as well as SMEs.
- She started the path of her career from Citi financial way back in 2005 where her job profile was to cater to SMEs for their small business need and providing solutions in terms of retail banking products. After that she joined yes bank ltd in 2007 where the core and conventional banking product was her forte. The job role was acquire new client and retaining the old ones by providing the corporate funding solutions to Mid corporate and SMEs. From there on she shifted to standard chartered where the trade finance and other foreign line of credit were available to expand her bouquet of solutions to the debt problems of the indian clients.
- Joined fortune finance in April 2011 and since then had been associated with the group as an asset to it.
- Graduate from Delhi university she hold an MBA degree in Finance and marketing from Manipal university.